People who love frying dishes can’t live happily without the best ceramic frying pans because they know the crystal clear difference between a good and a bad one.
Usually, the nonstick frying pan can perform well when it comes to frying, searing, and stir-frying many types of ingredients from meat to vegetables.
The reason people keep choosing nonstick ceramic frying pans because they want a better solution for their health and surrounding environment and upgrade their kitchenware to the next level.
Those pans are also compatible with various stovetops and oven-friendly. For all of their advantages, they are becoming more and more popular in the market.
Let’s take the time to read a quick review below each frying pan to find more valuable information.
List Of The Pros And Cons Of Ceramic Frying Pans
First, I will revise some pros and cons of the ceramic frying pan so that you will have a general idea about these types of pan.
- No need to worry about harmful substances in your cookware such as PFOA, PFAS, lead, or cadmium.
- Well-performed and high-quality nonstick surfaces ensure better cooking results. Some models are anti-stain and anti-scratch so that you can freely use metal utensils when cooking.
- Easy to clean because it keeps food from gluing to the surface.
- Pre-seasoning might not be necessary. That means you can use it right away after unboxing. For extra care, following the instruction from manufacturers.
- In some cases, it can be used to store foods, especially a ceramic frying pan which comes with an airtight tempered glass lid.
- It often features many different colors for you to choose from.
- Although some are claimed to be dishwasher-friendly, you still should wash by hand if you want to increase its longevity.
- Most ceramic frying pans are not suitable for metal utensils.
- It’s usually not good at withstanding high temperature.
Which Are The Best Ceramic Frying Pans To Buy?
The best ceramic frying pans are GreenPan, DaTerra Cucina, and T-fal for its high-quality nonstick coating, durability, and functionality. At the same time, Ozeri, Blue Diamond, and Caannasweis are affordable and versatile.
Here is the list of 15 best ceramic frying pans I have found. Let’s skim through their outstanding features.
- Best Overall – GreenPan Paris 10 Inch Gray Ceramic Frying Pan
“Nonstick Thermolon ceramic interior surface and scratch-resistant hard anodized exterior, safe for metal utensils, 10-inch pan.”
- Best Budget – Ozeri Earth Stone ZP330 Ceramic Frying Pan
“Budget-friendly 12-inch pan, magnetize base, eco-friendly nonstick surface and anti-scratch coating for easy cleaning.”
- Best with Lid – DaTerra Cucina VFP-28 Ceramic Frying Pan
“All-natural and chemical-free, 4-layer and patented nonstick coating, handles temperature up to 450 degrees, comes with an airtight glass lid.”
- Best for Induction – Kuhn Rikon Black Beige Ceramic Frying Pan
“Able to handle high heat, suitable for induction, easy to use and easy to clean, black and beige color.”
- Best with Detachable Handle – Neoflam MyPan 8-inch Ceramic Frying Pan
“Award-winning frying pan with unique design, PFOA-free, 8-inch of diameter, a convenient detachable handle.”
- Best Set – T-fal 2-Pack Black Ceramic Frying Pan
“Comes as a set of 2 pan: 8.5 and 10.5-inch in diameter, easy to use, trouble-free cooking.”
- Best for Eggs – GreenPan Mini Round Egg Ceramic Frying Pan
“Small pan for perfect one fried egg, scrambled egg and small omellete, stay-cool handle and Thermolon nonstick food-safe interior.”
- Best with Wooden Handle – Caannasweis Soft Touch Ceramic Frying Pan
“Stylish wooden handle, looks great in your kitchen, free of harmful chemicals, simple to keep clean.”
- Best Electric – Presto Electric Skillet Ceramic Frying Pan
“1500-watt electric pan with large size, great for family use, nonstick interior, includes a tempered glass lid.”
- Best for Gas Stove – Chantal 21 Steel Ceramic Frying Pan
“Made from Japanese steel, copper and titanium for better heating, nonstick coating with no harmful chemicals, good for gas stove.”
- Best for Gift – Tramontina Metallic Copper Ceramic Frying Pan
“Perfect size for a small family and personal meal, classic design with an ergonomic handle, trendy metallic copper color.”
- Best Large – ZWILLING Spirit 14-inch Ceramic Frying Pan
“Extra-large size, long-lasting and well-made pan and great for family-size meals.”
Ceramic Frying Pan Comparison Table 2022
It’s time to elaborate on 15 best ceramic frying pans, including dimensions, weight, diameter, body material, and diameter. The comparison table will allow you to tell the difference between these products.
|Product Name||Dimensions||Weight||Body Material||Diameter|
|GreenPan Paris 10 Inch Gray Ceramic Frying Pan - Best Overall||18.5 x 10.5 x 3.38 inches||2.59 pounds||Anodized Aluminum||10-inch|
|Ozeri Earth Stone ZP330 Ceramic Frying Pan - Best Budget||12 x 3 x 20 inches||3.3 pounds||Aluminum||12-inch|
|DaTerra Cucina VFP-28 Ceramic Frying Pan - Best with Lid||18.9 x 13.7 x 4.09 inches||2.22 pounds||Aluminum||11-inch|
|Kuhn Rikon Black Beige Ceramic Frying Pan - Best for Induction||19.09 x 11.42 x 2.76 inches||1.54 pounds||Aluminum||11.2-inch|
|Neoflam MyPan 8-inch Ceramic Frying Pan - Best with Detachable Handle||15.1 x 7.8 x 2.3 inches||1.45 pounds||Cast aluminum||8-inch|
|T-fal 2-Pack Black Ceramic Frying Pan - Best Set||17.5 x 10.5 x 4 inches||2.2 pounds||Aluminum||8.5 and 10.5-inch|
|GreenPan Mini Round Egg Ceramic Frying Pan - Best for Eggs||5 x 3.15 x 5 inches||8.4 ounces||Aluminum||5-inch|
|Caannasweis Soft Touch Ceramic Frying Pan - Best with Wooden Handle||19.6 x 11.7 x 2.5 inches||2.35 pounds||Aluminum||11-inch|
|Presto Electric Skillet Ceramic Frying Pan - Best Electric||12.25 x 22.25 x 8.25 inches||8.5 pounds||Cast Aluminum||16-inch|
|Chantal 21 Steel Ceramic Frying Pan - Best for Gas Stove||18.5 x 10 x 2.25 inches||2.4 pounds||Stainless Steel||10-inch|
|Tramontina Metallic Copper Ceramic Frying Pan - Best for Gift||1.8 x 17.8 x 10.6 inches||1.58 pounds||Aluminum||10-inch|
|WearEver Pure Living Gold Ceramic Frying Pan||14 x 7.5 x 3.5 inches||2.9 pounds||Aluminum||11-inch|
|ZWILLING Spirit 14-inch Ceramic Frying Pan - Best Large||25.3 x 14.8 x 4 inches||5 pounds||Stainless Steel||14-inch|
|Calphalon Unison Set Ceramic Frying Pan||10.25 x 6 x 19.75 inches||1 pound||Anodized Aluminum||8-inch and 10-inch|
|Blue Diamond Cookware Ceramic Frying Pan||3.11 x 10.63 x 18.31 inches||1.75 pounds||Aluminum||10-inch|
My Reviews For The Best Ceramic Frying Pans in 2022
Stay in tune to discover more useful information about each product, including the pros and cons of 15 best ceramic frying pans below
1. GreenPan Paris 10 Inch Gray Ceramic Frying Pan
GreenPan Paris 10 Inch Gray Ceramic Frying Pan is a chemical-free and good cookware for your long-term health.
Put it more precisely, this product is coated with Thermolon ceramic, which contains no harmful elements such as PFAS, PFOA, lead, and cadmium. Not to mention, the coating is nonstick and easy to clean. You can also put it in the dishwasher on lazy days.
The interior surface is safe for metal utensils and can stay glossy for a long time if you handle it properly, while the hard-anodized exterior makes it more durable.
Besides, the ergonomic riveted stainless steel handle allows you to operate the pan easily and firmly.
Last but not least, with a diameter of 10 inches, this pan is perfect for family use and various cooking options.
- Coated with nonstick Thermolon ceramic
- 10-inch pan
- PTFE, PFOA lead, and cadmium-free
- Stainless steel ergonomic handle
- Dishwasher-safe and oven-safe
- Trusted brand
- Durable and sturdy
- Safe for metal utensils
- Easy to clean
- It might not be good for cooking at high temperatures
- It might be a bit heavy for some people
|Item Weight||2.59 pounds|
|Dimensions||18.5 x 10.5 x 3.38 inches|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Click to see how to cook an egg with this Greenpan in this video.
2. Ozeri Earth Stone ZP330 Ceramic Frying Pan
When you need a large frying pan at an affordable price, I strongly recommend you purchase Ozeri Earth Stone ZP330 Ceramic Frying Pan.
Featuring German-made nonstick coating, which is not only durable but also free from APEO, GenX, PFBS, PFOS, PFOA, NMP, and NEP, this product is surely loved by health-conscious customers.
You can cook many dishes without worrying about sticking thanks to high-quality interior coating.
For cleaning, the scratch-resistant coating prevents minor scratches and helps cleaning becomes a breeze.
What is more, this 12-inch pan is made of heavy-gauge aluminum. That means it’s good at conducting and also distributing heat evenly for better cooking results.
Finally, the magnetized base makes it a good choice for an induction stove.
- Made from heavy-duty aluminum
- 12-inch granite gray pan
- Food-safe eco-friendly nonstick coating
- Anti-scratch coating
- The magnetized base for induction stove
- Comfy grip with silicone handle
- Simple to clean
- Quick to heat up and distribute heat evenly
- Larger pan for larger meals
- Durable if you use it properly
- The coating outside might peel off sometimes, especially at the edge of the pan
- The edge might be too high for people who want to flip foods when cooking
- It should not be used with metal utensils and better wash by hand
|Item Weight||3.3 pounds|
|Dimensions||12 x 3 x 20 inches|
Check out the video for a quick introduction about Ozeri pan here.
3. DaTerra Cucina VFP-28 Ceramic Frying Pan
(Best with Lid)
If you intend to buy only one pan in your life, DaTerra Cucina VFP-28 Ceramic Frying Pan might worth your try.
First of all, the nonstick coating is all-natural and chemical-free.
Moreover, you can cook everything from eggs, french fries, steaks, vegetable sautees to fried rice; nothing will stick due to its high-quality nonstick interior. There is no more smoke coming off your pan and troubles your eyes when cooking.
With a patented 4-layer nonstick surface, this pan can handle temperatures up to 450 degrees F and oven-safe up to the same degrees. Plus, it’s suitable for glass top, propane, natural gas, and electric stovetop.
Last but not least, it features a glass lid with a silicone edge for various cooking needs. To be more specific, the transparent glass lid allows you to cook fast while seeing how the food is cooked so that you have better control over the quality of dishes.
- All-natural and chemical-free nonstick coating
- Suitable for many stovetops
- 4-layer patented interior surface
- Heat-resistant up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- An airtight glass lid with silicone edge
- Made in Italy
- Elegant design with a nice glass lid
- Safe to use with high temperatures
- Durable and long-lasting nonstick surface
- Multi-use frying pan
- Can use for food storage
- It might take time to clean oil stains on the pan
|Item Weight||2.22 pounds|
|Dimensions||18.9 x 13.7 x 4.09 inches|
|Warranty||365 Day Money Back Guarantee|
Unboxing this brand new DaTerra Cucina pan by watching here.
4. Kuhn Rikon Black Beige Ceramic Frying Pan
(Best for Induction)
If you are in the market for an elegant and induction-friendly pan, Kuhn Rikon Black Beige Ceramic Frying Pan will be one of the perfect choices you should take into consideration.
This lightweight product is constructed from durable aluminum with a diameter of 11.2 inches. It’s a good size for family use.
With the color black and beige, this frying pan seems to complement your kitchen style greatly.
Moreover, this cookware can safely heat up to 842 degrees Fahrenheit, which is perfectly suitable for induction cookers.
On top of that, it’s easy to use and easy to clean due to the premium ceramic coating.
- Aluminum body with food-grade nonstick coating
- Free from PFOA
- Charming color
- Handle with a small hole for easy hanging after use
- 2-inch of diameter
- Great for induction
- Well-made frying pan
- Easy to use and clean
- Able to handle high heat
|Item Weight||1.54 pounds|
|Dimensions||19.09 x 11.42 x 2.76 inches|
|Color||Black and Beige|
Have a closer look at this amazing Kuhn Rikon frying pan in this video.
5. Neoflam MyPan 8-inch Ceramic Frying Pan
(Best with Detachable Handle)
If you cook a lot, then you know that there is just one pan that you absolutely love. For me, this iF design award-winning frying pan is definitely a must-have item in my kitchen.
Neoflam MyPan 8-inch Ceramic Frying Pan is made of naturally-sourced material and contains no harmful PFOA. To be more specific, it’s a cast aluminum pan with nonstick Ecolon coating.
The best part of this product is that it features a detachable handle. That means you can easily put it in the oven or serve foods directly on the table. This way, you can save extra time and energy on washing dishes.
- Made of cast aluminum
- Nonstick Ecolon coating
- A convenient detachable handle
- 8-inch pan
- Dark brown color
- High-quality natural-sourced material
- Fast to heat up and heats evenly
- Good for individual use
- Can be used as a serving bowl
- You should use wooden and plastic utensils instead of metal ones
- It’s recommended that you should cook on medium and low heat
|Item Weight||1.45 pounds|
|Dimensions||15.1 x 7.8 x 2.3 inches|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
6. T-fal 2-Pack Black Ceramic Frying Pan
This product comes as a set of two pans, which are respectively 8.5 and 10.5-inch in diameter.
Notably, T-fal 2-Pack Black Ceramic Frying Pan is sold at a reasonable price and might be a good investment for leveling up your culinary skills.
The ergonomic handle allows everyone to use it easily, and the hole at the end of the handle helps you store it neatly.
Anti-scratch and anti-stain nonstick coating of the interior surface makes cooking perfect and trouble-free.
Because there are two sizes of the pan, you can choose the fitter one for each task or cook them at the same time for quick meals.
This item can withstand heat up to 570 degrees Fahrenheit and oven safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- A set of two pans
- Thermo-Spot heat indicator
- Anti-scratch and anti-stain nonstick coating
- Heat-resistant up to 570 degrees Fahrenheit
- Oven safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ergonomic handle
- Straightforward to operate
- Simple to clean
- Easy for storage
- The handle might get loose easily after some time
|Item Weight||2.2 pounds|
|Dimensions||17.5 x 10.5 x 4 inches|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Click to find out how Thermo-Spot heat indicator on T-fal pan works right here.
7. GreenPan Mini Round Egg Ceramic Frying Pan
(Best for Eggs)
Due to the size, GreenPan Mini Round Egg Ceramic Frying Pan is perfect for a scrambled egg, which is an essential side dish of your quick and delicious breakfast.
With this little pan, you can upgrade your omelet and also make a variety of egg-related dishes.
Thanks to nonstick surface, this product stays like new after a few years of use and more. The Thermolon healthy ceramic nonstick coating turns your cooking into an enjoyable task.
Not to mention, the silicone-wrapped stainless steel handle doesn’t get hot and provides a firm grip for you to operate it effortlessly.
- 5-inch round pan
- High-quality aluminum material
- PFAS, PFOA, lead, and cadmium-free
- Thermolon nonstick food-safe coating
- Comes with a convenient silicone-wrapped handle
- Oven-safe up to 200 degrees C
- Good size for one egg on toast or small omelet
- Suitable to warm up a small amount of food
- Easy to release
- Able to retain heat
- Cleaning is simple
- It might need to use with a smaller utensil to flip the egg
- It might be a bit thinner than someone expect and not anti-staining
|Item Weight||8.4 ounces|
|Dimensions||5 x 3.15 x 5 inches|
8. Caannasweis Soft Touch Ceramic Frying Pan
(Best with Wooden Handle)
This pan looks great in my kitchen, and I love the wooden handle because I feel comfortable holding it.
Caannasweis Soft Touch Ceramic Frying Pan features an 11-inch diameter and 100% PFOA, PTFE, lead, and cadmium-free. That means it’s totally safe for your health and environment.
Moreover, the durable nonstick coating is scratch-resistant and simple to wash after use.
On top of that, the magnetized base allows it to be cooked on any stovetop, even induction ones. Not to mention, it helps transfer heat quickly and results in brown and rich dishes.
Lastly, the pan is thoughtfully designed for you to pour out foods when cooking is done easily.
- Made of long-lasting aluminum
- 100% PFOA, PTFE, lead and cadmium-free
- 11-inch nonstick cookware
- Ergonomic wooden handle
- Magnetized base
- Unique design with charming color and stylish handle
- Works with all stovetops
- Easy to pour
- Cooking and cleaning is a breeze
- It might have a little problem with heat distribution if the size of your burner is larger than the heating disk
- Not for using in the oven
|Item Weight||2.35 pounds|
|Dimensions||19.6 x 11.7 x 2.5 inches|
9. Presto Electric Skillet Ceramic Frying Pan
Presto Electric Skillet Frying Pan is a versatile kitchenware that is great for family-sized meals. It also features the perfect size for serving small gatherings and parties.
Notably, you can adjust the temperature to an accurate degree that is suitable for each dish and makes food more delicious. To be more specific, the temperature ranges from 200 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Not to mention, there is a warm mode for keeping the food ready to serve.
Furthermore, heating distribution is quite good across such a large pan. Although there are hot spots, it seems to be not a big deal compared to other advantages.
Plus, this nonstick 1500-watt pan comes with a tempered glass lid, and two side handles for easy use.
- A 16-inch rectangular frying pan
- A tempered glass lid and handles
- Ceramic nonstick surface
- Temperature control dial knob
- Warm mode
- Designed for family-size meals
- Simple to remove food
- Worry-free cleaning
- Able to adjust the temperature
- It might be heavy
- You might need to use more oil for cooking than other models in the market
|Item Weight||8.5 pounds|
|Dimensions||12.25 x 22.25 x 8.25 inches|
How to use Presto electric pan to create many delicious dishes here.
10. Chantal 21 Steel Ceramic Frying Pan
(Best for Gas Stove)
Chantal 21 Steel Ceramic Frying Pan is well-known for its longevity and the ability to transfer heat fast and evenly. More specifically, it’s made from 21/0 Japanese steel, which then is added copper and titanium for better cooking performance.
The Whitford ceramic coating is applied to the pan to keep it stay nonstick and scratch-resistant. That means you no longer have to scrape the food out of the pan and can enjoy cooking time to its fullest.
The coating is free of harmful PFOA, PFOS, and PTFE, which is good for your health. Moreover, it features a dripless pouring rim for a mess-free kitchen and a long, stay-cool ergonomic handle for easy maneuvering.
It performs well with all cooktops, especially gas stove. The 10-inch diameter makes it well-fitted for the popular size of gas burners.
- Made from Japanese steel, copper and titanium
- Free of PFOA, PFOS and PTFE
- 10-inch frying pan
- Ceramic-coated nonstick layer
- Oven safe up to 500°F
- Elegant design
- Made from durable material
- Quick to conduct heat
- Effortless to use
- Perfect size for gas burner
|Item Weight||2.4 pounds|
|Dimensions||18.5 x 10 x 2.25 inches|
|Warranty||Limited 4 Years Warranty|
11. Tramontina Metallic Copper Ceramic Frying Pan
(Best for Gift)
Featuring trendy metallic copper color, Tramontina Metallic Copper Ceramic Frying Pan is an ideal gift option for cooking lovers.
This product is made in Italy and comes 10 inches in diameter, a perfect size for a small family and personal meal. At first glance, it has a classic design with an ergonomic handle for a comfortable grip.
It’s worth noting that it’s covered with PFOA, PTFE, lead, and cadmium-free nonstick coating. This cream-colored surface ensures food comes out easily and saves much time cleaning after use.
What is more, this cookware is oven-safe up to 350°F or 176°C. It works well with gas, electric, and ceramic glass cooktops.
- 10-inch frying pan
- Made of heavy-gauge aluminum
- Metallic Copper color
- Oven safe up to 350°F or 176°C
- PFOA, PTFE, lead and cadmium-free
- Compatible with gas, electric, and ceramic glass cooktops
- Simple to clean, dishwasher-safe
- Comfortable to hold
- Food-safe material
- Classic design with trendy color
- The interior might get stained after some time
|Item Weight||1.58 pounds|
|Dimensions||1.8 x 17.8 x 10.6 inches|
12. WearEver Pure Living Gold Ceramic Frying Pan
If you need a versatile frying pan for using on a daily basis, you might want to consider WearEver Pure Living Gold Ceramic Frying Pan. With the lid, it can be used for various cooking recipes like frying, saute, making soup, and sauce.
This product is made from high-quality and food-safe material, which is PTFE-free, PFOA-free, and Cadmium-free. More particularly, it’s made from heavy-duty aluminum and coated with ceramic. That’s why it not only conducts heat well but also keeps foods stay nonstick.
This item can maintain its original look if you follow the instruction carefully. Also, the pan is stain-resistant and scratch-resistant.
It should be pointed out that it can withstand heat up to 700 degrees F and oven-safe to 350 degrees F.
- Made of heavy-duty aluminum
- Gold color
- 11-inch round pan
- PTFE-Free, PFOA-Free, Cadmium-Free and Recyclable
- Comes with a glass lid
- Premium and environmental-friendly material
- Well-design and elegant pan with charming color
- Quick to conduct heat
- Able to handle high temperatures without warping
- Multi-use pan
- It might be a bit small for some largedishes
- You need to handle it with care because it might get scratch sometimes
|Item Weight||2.9 pounds|
|Dimensions||14 x 7.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
13. ZWILLING Spirit 14-inch Ceramic Frying Pan
ZWILLING Spirit 14-inch Stainless Steel Ceramic Frying Pan comes with flared rims. This special feature prevents food from spilling down the sides and, therefore, save you a lot of time washing.
Notably, it comes with extra-large size of 14 inches which means you can cook larger meal for a whole family.
In terms of cleaning, the nonstick ceramic coating allows nothing to glue to the interior surface. That’s why you have no trouble washing the remaining foods under the running faucet.
Due to 3-ply construction, this pan appears sturdy and durable. Moreover, the 3-mm aluminum core transfers heat faster for better cooking experiences.
This frying pan comes in stainless steel color with stainless steel outside and handle. Plus, it’s oven-safe up to 500 degrees F.
- Made of stainless steel
- Comes with flared rims
- PTFE-free nonstick ceramic coating
- 3-ply construction
- 3-mm aluminum core
- Stainless steel color
- The extra-large size of 14 inches
- Long-lasting and well-made pan
- Easy to clean
- Easy to maneuver
- Great for family-size meals
- It might be heavy for some people to manage
|Item Weight||5 pounds|
|Dimensions||25.3 x 14.8 x 4 inches|
Quick review about ZWILLING pans here.
14. Calphalon Unison Set Ceramic Frying Pan
Calphalon has a good reputation in making nonstick frying pans for quite a long time. And Calphalon Unison Set Ceramic Frying Pan won’t let you down.
This set is made from hard-anodized aluminum, which always performs well when heating and distributing heat.
The product is designed with two different durable layers of nonstick coating; therefore, it’s good at releasing foods and dishwasher-safe. It’s recommended that you shouldn’t use metal utensils to keep them last longer.
The handle is long and slightly curvy so that you can flip foods more easily. Not to mention, it also doesn’t get hot on the stovetop.
- Made from hard-anodized aluminum
- Set of 2 pans: 8-inch and 10-inch in diameter
- Two-layer nonstick ceramic coating
- Well-designed stay-cool handle
- Durable and sturdy
- Evenly heated surface
- Easy to clean
- You might need to use ceramic or wooden utensils to protect it from scratch
- The hole in the handle might be too small for you to hang it
|Item Weight||1 pound|
|Dimensions||10.25 x 6 x 19.75 inches|
15. Blue Diamond Cookware Ceramic Frying Pan
Apart from other nonstick ceramic pan models in the market, Blue Diamond Cookware Ceramic Frying Pan has an extra diamond-infused coating, making it four times better at transferring heat and five times harder.
This toxin-free pan can stay with you for a long time due to its durability and sturdiness. It contains no PFAS, PFOA, lead & cadmium. You can find it more delightful to cook because there will be no bad fume emitting in your kitchen.
With this pan, you can use it on a daily basis to make different cooking styles such as frying, sautéing, searing, or stir-frying.
Lastly, the forged base is anti-warping and can handle high heat, and oven-safe up to 850 degrees F.
- Made of aluminum
- Attractive look with special features
- Anti-warping frying pan
- Diamond-infused nonstick coating
- PFAS, PFOA, lead & cadmium-free
- Suitable for all stovetops (electric, halogen and gas)
- Well-built and long-lasting product
- Heats fast and evenly
- Suitable for many cooking styles
- Able to withstand high temperatures
- Can be used with metal utensils
- The handle might get a bit hot when cooking
- This pan might not be totally scratchproof so you still need to handle it with care
- Although it’s claimed to be dishwasher-safe, I suggest that you should wash by hand
|Item Weight||1.75 pounds|
|Dimensions||3.11 x 10.63 x 18.31 inches|
|Brand||Blue Diamond Cookware|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Let’s see how Blue Diamond pans perform compared with two different brands in this video.
Buying Guide For Best Ceramic Frying Pans
We have listed some features to contemplate before deciding to purchase the best Ceramic Frying Pans.
Usually, the diameter of the ceramic frying pan ranges from 5 to 14 inches. You must decide which you will use this pan for and how many people you are going to serve.
Normally, people are often looking for a round egg pan that fits one egg at a time and features a 5-inch diameter. An 8-inch pan might also be suitable for the same purpose.
For others, they expect family-size meals. Therefore, their go-to products must be more than 11 inches.
The thick frying pan is likely to appear more durable and good to hold when cooking. The thicker the pan is, the less the food gets burnt and stick to the surface.
You can find the pan with thickness ranging from 3 to 5mm with multi-layer construction.
Check the product description carefully to know if the pan meets all essential health requirement standards and contains no harmful chemicals for your health and environment.
Handle Type And Lid
A good handle enables you to move the pan around the kitchen effortlessly and serve foods into the plate when finishing.
For safety concerns, you should choose pans with stay-cool handles so that there will be fewer chances of exposing your hand to high heat. Moreover, riveted handles are more secure than other types.
A lid is necessary if you aim for more cooking options such as sauce or soup. Lids could be included, or you could buy separately. It’s up to you to decide if you need one or not.
Some products are all oven-friendly, induction-friendly, and dishwasher-safe. Some are only compatible with one of the three options above.
Pay attention to these features for more convenience when using.
There are several questions about the best ceramic frying pans. Let’s find the answer to each of them.
My Top Pick
I have introduced you to a list of 15 best ceramic frying pan products in the market in my article. Each product has been looked at closely so that you can start weighing your options.
I hope you can make your selection and upgrade your kitchen items for more enjoyable cooking experiences.
And the winning product for me is GreenPan Paris 10 Inch Gray Ceramic Frying Pan for its durability, functionality and reputation.
Share with me your thoughts about the best ceramic frying pans so we can discuss later.