Cutting perfect slices of meat will no longer be a challenge with one of these products from my list of recommendations for the best meat slicers. Thanks to their special design and sharp blades, these slicer machines will ensure that you don’t have to spend too much time on slicing.
However, as you probably have noticed, there are quite a lot of meat slicers that it might be hard to find the perfect model for you. Therefore, if you still have difficulties finding the most suitable one for your kitchen, I’m sure that you will find my reviews to be informative.
What Are The Advantages Of A Meat Slicer?
Perhaps you’re wondering why you should get a meat slicer when a simple chef knife can do the job of producing thin slices of meat. If this is the case, allow me to go through some of the most notable advantages of a meat slicer.
With a meat slicer, you can buy large chunks of meat from the supermarket, which is far cheaper than pre-cut slices of meat. Therefore, in the long run, you will be able to save quite a lot of money with a meat slicer.
Ease Of Usage And Better Precision
While a meat slicer might look daunting at first, this machine is quite easy to use. Once you get the hang of how to operate a meat slicer, you’ll find that cutting perfect slices of meat a breeze.
Furthermore, with a slicer, you will be able to cut more evenly. With a thickness control knob, the product will also ensure that you can cut your meat with the perfect thickness you’re aiming for.
The best thing about meat slicers is that they can save you quite a lot of time. Whether you’re preparing meat or vegetables, you’ll find that cutting your food into thin slices a lot quicker with a meat slicer.
Meat Slicer Comparison Table 2022
To make it easier for you to quickly identify the perfect meat slicers, I’ve made this comparison chart, which will include important information such as product dimensions, weight, power ratings, and more.
|ï»¿Best Meat Slicers||Product Dimensions||Item Weight||Power||Slice Thickness|
|Chefâs Choice Electric 7â Meat Slicer - Best Overall||15.50 x 10.4 x 11 inches||10.61 pounds||120 watts||0.75 inches|
|OSTBA Electric Deli 7.5â Meat Slicer - Best Budget||14.17 x 9.64 x 12.2 inches||8.64 pounds||150 watts||0.6 inches|
|Beswood Chromium-plated Electric Deli 10â Meat Slicer - Best for Home Use||20 x 17 x 14.75 inches||33 pounds||240 watts||0.5 inches|
|Cuisinart Kitchen FS-75 Pro 7.5â Meat Slicer - Best for Brisket||10.88 x 18.25 x 11.13 inches||11 pounds||130 watts||0.03 - 0.5 inches|
|Kitchener 9-inch Professional Electric Meat Deli Meat Slicer - Best for Bacon||19.5 x 14 x 11.8 inches||14.55 pounds||500 watts||0.625 inches|
|Valley Sportsman 8.7in. Electric Meat Slicer - Best for Jerky||14 x 9 x 8 inches||14 pounds||180 watts||0.5626 inches|
|Chefman Die-Cast 7.5â Meat Slicer||14.50 x 12.5 x 9 inches||9.46 pounds||180 watts||0-0.6 inches|
|Berkel Red Line 9ââ Meat Slicer - Best for Prosciutto||19 x 20 x 15 inches||48 pounds||Not specified||Not specified|
|KWS Commercial 12ââ Frozen Meat Deli Meat Slicer - Best for Samgyupsal||24.8 x 20.9 x 18.5 inches||60.2 pounds||420 watts||0.6 inches|
|Befen Manual Frozen 6.7â Meat Slicer - Best Manual for Hot Pot||17.99 x 9.49 x 4.02 inches||5.84 pounds||Not available||0.2 mm - 25 mm|
|ZENY Professional Stainless Steel Electric 7.5 Meat Slicer - Best for Steak||13.7 x 10.6 x 11 inches||10 pounds||150 watts||1-19 mm|
|HomGarden 10ââ Semi-Auto Stainless Steel Meat Slicer - Best with Built-in Sharpener||21 x 15 x 18 inches||35.7 pounds||150 watts||0.5 inches (13 mm)|
|Techwood Electric Deli 6.7â Meat Slicer - Best with Metal Gears||13.5 x 8.2 x 9.9 inches||6.98 pounds||200 watts||0-20 mm|
|AICOK Electric Deli 7.5â Meat Slicer - Best with Serrated Blades||16.33 x 10.60 x 10.6 inches||10.74 pounds||150 watts||0-15 mm|
|CUSIMAX Electric Removable Stainless Steel Blade 7.5â Meat Slicer||16.51 x 12.13 x 11.34 inches||10.89 pounds||200 watts||0-15mm|
Which Are The Best Meat Slicers To Buy?
The best meat slicers in 2020 are the Chef’s Choice and Beswood, both of which can yield efficient and quick results. Furthermore, these two meat slicers are all durable and sturdy. With their safety features, these two models can guarantee hazard-free operation.
- Best Overall – Chef’s Choice Electric 7” Meat Slicer
“Fast and efficient, high precision, can slice large roasts and various kinds of food, equipped with an ergonomic and non-slip handle for an easy grip, impressively durable.”
- Best Budget – OSTBA Electric Deli 7.5” Meat Slicer
“Adjustable thickness, removable components, detachable ring-guard cover, safety feature included, can yield consistent results, serrated stainless steel blades, strong suction rubber feet.”
- Best for Home Use – Beswood Chromium-plated Electric Deli 10” Meat Slicer
“Safety features included, premium materials, excellent blade retention, adjustable thickness, USA standard approved, premium V-belt for vibration and noise reduction.”
- Best for Brisket – Cuisinart Kitchen FS-75 Pro 7.5” Meat Slicer
“Removable cutting blade, detachable carriage, slice control knob included, non-slip feet for hazard-free operation, easy to operate and clean.”
- Best for Bacon – Kitchener 9-inch Professional Electric Meat Deli Meat Slicer
“Premium-quality materials, large blade, durable and sturdy, food pusher teeth included, excellent versatility, easy to operate and assemble.”
- Best for Jerky – Valley Sportsman 8.7in. Electric Meat Slicer
“Slide adjustment system, non-slip feet, removable carriage, suitable for heavy-duty use, implemented with decent safety measures, highly durable and sturdy.”
- Best for Prosciutto – Berkel Red Line 9’’ Meat Slicer
“Retractable and removable blade, powerful motor, serrated blade, adjustable thickness knob, blade safety guard included, food pusher available.”
- Best for Samgyupsal – KWS Commercial 12’’ Frozen Meat Deli Meat Slicer
“Beautiful and contemporary design, sharp stainless steel blade, thickness adjustment system, dishwasher-safe removable parts, made from high-quality materials.”
- Best Manual for Hot Pot – Befen Manual Frozen 6.7” Meat Slicer
“Manual operation, premium stainless steel blade, thickness adjustment knob included, ideal for cutting frozen food, four suction cups.”
- Best for Steak – ZENY Professional Stainless Steel Electric 7.5 Meat Slicer
“High-quality materials, serrated blade included, powerful belt-driven motor, adjustable thickness, heavy-duty and sturdy construction, removable blade and foot holder.”
- Best with Built-in Sharpener – HomGarden 10’’ Semi-Auto Stainless Steel Meat Slicer
“Stainless steel blade, numerical scale knob, dual whetstone sharpener, heat output holes included, high RPM rate, non-skid base for safe operation, waterproof On/Off switch.”
- Best with Metal Gears – Techwood Electric Deli 6.7” Meat Slicer
“Durable die-cast aluminum body, adjustable thickness knob, compact and lightweight design, 4 rubber feet for better stability, safety features included.”
- Best with Serrated Blades – AICOK Electric Deli 7.5” Meat Slicer
“Hardened stainless steel blade, can yield consistent results, adjustable thickness control knob available, removable components for easy cleanup.”
Top 15 Best Meat Slicer Reviews 2022
1. Chef’s Choice Electric 7” Meat Slicer
Arguably one of the most reliable meat slicers now available, this electric slicer from Chef’s Choice boasts an impressive precision thickness control and a sharp blade. Therefore, with this product at your disposal, preparing sliced pieces of meat will be quite a breeze.
The most outstanding thing about this product from Chef’s Choice is its exceptionally powerful high torque motor, which is also equipped with a gear drive. Combining this with its tilted food carriage, and you’ll be able to slice the meat at a fast pace with utmost precision.
Furthermore, this meat slicer also features a unique button that can ensure that the food carriage is in the lock position when it’s not in use. Therefore, it can significantly reduce the risks of accidents happening in the kitchen, especially if you have small children in your home.
- Fast and efficient
- High precision
- Can slice large roasts and various kinds of food
- The meat slicer is equipped with an ergonomic and non-slip handle for an easy grip
- You can easily remove the unit’s components for effortless cleanup
- The product is impressively durable
- The food slicer is designed to be user-friendly, ensuring that anyone can use it with ease
- This product is not suitable for producing ribbon-thin slices
|Product Dimensions||15.50 x 10.4 x 11 inches|
|Materials||Cast aluminum, stainless steel, metal|
|Blade Length||7 inches|
For more information regarding this product, you can check out the video below:
2. OSTBA Electric Deli 7.5” Meat Slicer
Who’s to say that you can’t have a high-quality meat slicer at a low price? Capable of slicing meat with the utmost precision, the Deli meat slicer allows you to become a professional-like chef right within your own kitchen.
With its razor-sharp blade, this product from OSTBA can cut a wide range of food aside from meat, ranging from cheese, deli, vegetables, fruits, and so on. Furthermore, the product lets you adjust the slice’s thickness for ultimate perfection.
What’s more, the OSTBA slicer is also implemented with a detachable design, which lets you disassemble its part for easy cleaning and sanitation. Therefore, you can make sure that your meat slicer is spotlessly clean.
Additionally, this food slicer also features a removable ring-guard cover, which can make sure that there will be virtually no debris buildup on its cutting surface. Moreover, the product is implemented with a safety feature which can prevent an accidental operation from happening.
- Adjustable thickness
- Removable components
- Detachable ring-guard cover
- Safety feature included
- The product can yield consistent results
- The serrated stainless steel blade will ensure that you can slice food with ease
- The strong suction rubber feet of the slice can guarantee safe operation
- The slicer is compact in design and easy to handle
- The product’s food pusher is somewhat flimsy
|Product Dimensions||14.17 x 9.64 x 12.2 inches|
|Blade Diameter||7.5 inches|
3. Beswood Chromium-plated Electric Deli 10” Meat Slicer
(Best for Home Use)
Specifically designed to accommodate both commercial and home use, the Beswood meat slicer is an ideal choice for both professionals and beginners alike. With a blade revolution of up to 282 rounds per minute, this product can guarantee fast and efficient meat slicing.
Boasting a high-quality chromium-plated carbon steel blade, this meat processor is exceptionally resistant to rust and corrosion. Furthermore, its blade’s top-notch quality can also promise impressive edge retention, which reduces the need for frequent sharpening.
Moreover, this product from Beswood is implemented with an illuminated On/Off switch that can prevent power shock for safety measures. Additionally, it also has skidproof rubber feet and a blade ring guard to ensure that the unit always stays securely in place during operation.
- Safety features included
- Premium materials
- Excellent blade retention
- Adjustable thickness
- USA standard approved
- The slicer features a premium V-belt that can reduce vibration and noise
- The product’s aluminum body is highly durable
- The unit can be used to slice various kinds of food
- The product can be cleaned with ease
- This meat slicer’s metal coating might chip off
|Product Dimensions||20 x 17 x 14.75 inches|
|Material||Chromium-plated carbon steel, aluminum|
|Blade Diameter||10 inches|
If you’re interested in having a close-up look at this product, you will find this video helpful:
4. Cuisinart Kitchen FS-75 Pro 7.5” Meat Slicer
(Best for Brisket)
For tackling briskets, I’d recommend opting for an efficient meat slicer as this model from Cuisinart Kitchen. With its user-friendly control knob, you can adjust the thickness of your slice from paper-thin to as thick as 0.5 inches.
What’s more, this product is implemented with a detachable, undulated stainless steel blade. As a result, you will notice its impressive sharpness. Furthermore, this blade is of such premium quality that it can last for a long time without the need for resharpening.
Additionally, the Cuisinart Kitchen meat slicer’s body is made from premium coated steel as well as die-cast aluminum. As a result, the unit boasts outstanding durability as well as sturdiness so that you can enjoy its exceptional performance for years to come.
- Removable cutting blade
- Detachable carriage
- Slice control knob included.
- The product features non-slip feet for hazard-free operation
- This meat slicer is easy to operate, even for inexperienced users
- You can remove the unit’s blade and carriage for ease of cleaning
- The slicer’s heavy-duty motor and sharp blade allow it to accommodate various cutting needs
- It’s slightly difficult to completely lock the unit’s thickness knob
|Product Dimensions||10.88 x 18.25 x 11.13 inches|
|Material||Stainless steel, premium-coated steel, die-cast aluminum|
|Blade Diameter||7.5 inches|
If you need to learn more about this meat slicer, I’m sure that you’ll want to watch this video:
5. Kitchener 9-inch Professional Electric Meat Deli Meat Slicer
(Best for Bacon)
Equipped with a long and razor-sharp blade, the Kitchener electric meat slicer is ideal for slicing delicious strips of bacon for a hearty breakfast every morning. Thanks to its customizable thickness control knob, you can produce slices of meat with the utmost perfection.
When looking at this meat slicer from Kitchener, the first thing you’ll probably notice is its sleek and modern design. This is thanks to its premium-quality materials, which also serve to ensure that the product can last for a long time without experiencing oxidation and rust.
Furthermore, this unit is also implemented with the Food Pusher teeth, which can provide you with better control and more safety in the kitchen. In addition to this, the product also comes with 4 suction cup feet to ensure that it will always stay firmly in place as you handle your food.
- Premium-quality materials
- Large blade
- Durable and sturdy
- Food Pusher teeth included
- The product offers excellent versatility, ensuring that you can tackle various kinds of food
- You can effortlessly remove various components of the unit for easy cleanup
- This electric meat slicer is easy to operate and assemble
- The unit’s handle is quite hard to grasp
|Product Dimensions||19.5 x 14 x 11.8 inches|
|Materials||Coated steel, die-cast aluminum, safe food-grade plastic, stainless steel|
|Blade Diameter||9 inches|
You can see a run test of this fantastic meat slicer in the following video:
6. Valley Sportsman 8.7in. Electric Meat Slicer
(Best for Jerky)
Do you feel like whipping up some delicious homemade jerky beef? If that is the case, then allow me to recommend you the Valley Sportsman electric meat slicer. Thanks to its highly efficient motor and sharp blade, this product can whip up a large number of beef slices for your jerky.
Aside from its innovative side adjustment system, the Valley Sportsman meat slicer also features a detachable carriage cover for easy cleaning. User-friendly, the product allows you to adjust the slice’s thickness anywhere between 9 to 16 inches.
What’s more, this electric slicer also boasts non-slip feet. As a result, you won’t have to worry that the unit will accidentally slide during operation and cause accidents in the kitchen.
- Side adjustment system
- Non-slip feet
- Removable carriage
- This meat slicer is suitable for heavy-duty use
- The product is implemented with decent safety measures for hazard-free operation
- This unit proves to be highly durable and sturdy
- The blade is a bit slow
|Product Dimensions||14 x 9 x 8 inches|
|Blade Diameter||8.7 inches|
7. Chefman Die-Cast 7.5” Meat Slicer
Whip up deli-style meat right within the comforts of your own home with this fantastic meat slicer from Chefman. Equipped with an adjustable thickness dial, the product allows you to customize the thickness of your slice with utmost precision.
If you have a small kitchen, I’m sure you will appreciate this unit’s compact design, which allows it to fit easily in narrow spaces for easy storage. Furthermore, the product is lightweight enough that you can effortlessly transport it wherever you want.
Additionally, the Chefman meat slicer also boasts a powerful motor as well as a factory-sharp serrated blade. As a result, this unit can effortlessly glide through virtually all kinds of meat as if they were butter.
- Retractable and removable blade
- Powerful motor
- Serrated blade
- Adjustable thickness knob
- This meat slicer is implemented with a blade safety guard for better safety measures
- The product features a food pusher to make sure that the food slicer will stay firmly in place
- This unit is also designed with sturdy non-slip feet
- You can quickly remove the product’s blade for easy cleaning
- This slicer’s operation is rather loud
|Product Dimensions||14.50 x 12.5 x 9 inches|
|Material||Stainless steel, die-cast aluminum|
|Blade Length||7.5 inches|
8. Berkel Red Line 9’’ Meat Slicer
(Best for Prosciutto)
Any fan of prosciutto will definitely appreciate having a meat slicer as amazing as this product from Berkel. Thanks to its built-in thickness adjustment system and razor-sharp edge, this electric meat slicer is an exceptional choice for enjoying your favorite Italian dish and various other foods.
Upon first glance at this product, you will immediately notice that it boasts a modern and beautiful design. With this contemporary look, the product can fit right into any corner of your kitchen, regardless of how it is decorated.
Furthermore, the Berkel electric meat slicer also features removable and detachable components. Not only will this allow you to clean the unit more thoroughly, but it also means that you can put the removed parts into the dishwasher for hassle-free cleanup.
- Beautiful contemporary design
- Sharp stainless steel blade
- Thickness adjustment system
- Dishwasher-safe removable parts
- This meat slicer is made from materials of high-quality, thus ensuring that it can last for a long time
- The product’s push buttons are professionally made for better ease of use
- This unit also has a built-in blade sharpener and blade guard
- Easy to use and clean
- None that I can find
|Product Dimensions||19 x 20 x 15 inches|
|Material||Stainless steel chromed|
|Blade Diameter||9 inches|
9. KWS Commercial 12’’ Frozen Meat Deli Meat Slicer
(Best for Samgyupsal)
For fans of savory and smoky samgyupsal, the KWS meat slicer proves to be an outstanding choice. Implemented with a top-notch Teflon blade with a semi-automatic operation, the unit is specifically made to accommodate various needs in a restaurant or a commercial kitchen.
Boasting a potent motor power of up to 420 watts, this commercial meat slicer from KWS can smoothly and effortlessly slice virtually all types of food. You can adjust the thickness of your slice anywhere between 0 to 15 millimeters for the perfect bite.
What’s more, the KWS commercial meat slicer is also implemented with a built-in dual whetstones sharpener as well as a ring guard assembly made for the blade. As a result, you can easily keep your edge sharp as new while the ring guard will make sure that no accident will happen in the kitchen.
- Ideal for commercial and heavy-duty use
- Built-in dual whetstone sharpener
- Rubber ring guard included
- High-quality construction materials
- The product has skidproof rubber feet to keep the unit firmly in place while you’re slicing your food
- The model’s on/off switch has a waterproof cover for better durability
- Thanks to its high-quality material, the slicer’s blade is resistant to rust, firm, and exceptionally durable
- The tray and blade can be removed for easy cleanup
- The slicer does not perform very well on frozen meat
|Product Dimensions||24.8 x 20.9 x 18.5 inches|
|Materials||Aluminum alloy, premium Teflon, stainless steel|
|Blade Diameter||12 inches|
10. Befen Manual Frozen 6.7” Meat Slice
(Best Manual for Hot Pot)
If you love to enjoy a savory bowl of hotpot on a cold, chilly day, I’m sure that you’ll come to appreciate this fantastic manual meat slicer from Befen. Ideal for tackling even frozen food, this slicer is ideal for prepping ingredients for hotpot, sukiyaki, jerky, and more.
Made from high-quality stainless steel, the Befen manual meat slicer can effortlessly glide through large chunks of meat in a short time. Furthermore, the unit also features an ergonomic handle that is specifically designed for a comfortable and secure grip.
Furthermore, this manual slicer also features a user-friendly thickness adjustment knob. As a result, you can easily change the thickness setting to the most preferable one. Once you have adjusted the thickness to your needs, you can tighten the inner knob to lock the setting in.
- Manual operation
- Premium stainless steel blade
- Thickness adjustment knob included
- Ideal for cutting frozen food
- The slicer comes with four suction cups that will ensure the unit stays firmly in place while in operation
- You can remove the product’s blade to clean it
- This meat slicer is relatively easy to use and assemble
- The product’s blade requires frequent sharpening
|Product Dimensions||17.99 x 9.49 x 4.02 inches|
|Blade Length||6.7 inches|
11. ZENY Professional Stainless Steel Electric 7.5 Meat Slicer
(Best for Steak)
To cut juicy slices of steak, you can count on an electric meat slicer as efficient as this model from ZENY. With a high-quality stainless steel serrated blade, this product can make sure that preparing food and various ingredients are quick and effortless.
Thanks to its small and compact design, the ZENY electric meat slicer is ideal for both home use as well as commercial purposes in small restaurants. Furthermore, the unit’s belt-driven motor boasts a power of 150 wattages, thus offering highly efficient performance.
Moreover, this product comes with a numerical scale knob, which allows you to adjust its plate back and forth to adjust the slice thickness. Additionally, you don’t have to worry about safety issues when using this slicer as it comes with a suction grip bottom.
- High-quality materials
- Serrated blade included
- Powerful belt-driven motor
- Adjustable thickness
- Thanks to its heavy-duty and sturdy construction, this meat slicer proves to be impressively durable
- You can remove the unit’s blade and food holder to clean the product more thoroughly and more safely
- The slicer is relatively lightweight, making it easier for you to move it anywhere you want
- Thanks to its simple design, the product is quite easy to use
- You might need to sharpen the slicer’s blade upon its arrival
|Product Dimensions||13.7 x 10.6 x 11 inches|
|Material||Stainless steel, cast aluminum, plastic|
|Blade Length||7.5 inches|
12. HomGarden 10’’ Semi-Auto Stainless Steel Meat Slicer
(Best with Built-in Sharpener)
If you need a powerful and efficient meat slicer that also comes with a built-in sharpener, this model from HomGarden is the perfect choice for you. Arriving with dual whetstones sharpener, this meat slicer offers maximum convenience when it comes to blade maintenance.
Equipped with a premium-quality stainless steel blade, the HomGarden meat slicer boasts a razor-sharp edge that can cut through almost anything. With its numerical scale knob, the product allows you to cut slices of meat with the utmost precision.
Furthermore, this product also comes with several heat output holes, which are installed under its body to disperse heat. As a result, you don’t have to worry that this machine will overheat if you use it for far too long.
- Stainless steel blade
- Numerical scale knob
- Dual whetstone sharpener
- Heat output holes included
- The meat slicer has a high RPM rate of up to 530 RPM
- The model boasts a non-skid base, which can ensure that it will not slip during operation
- This product has an On/Off switch with a waterproof cover for better durability
- Thanks to its efficient motor, the slicer boast outstanding slicing speed
- The product is rather expensive
|Product Dimensions||21 x 15 x 18 inches|
|Blade Length||10 inches|
13. Techwood Electric Deli 6.7” Meat Slicer
(Best with Metal Gears)
For a premium-quality meat slicer with top-notch metal gears, you can consider getting this product from Techwood. Ideal for both professional chefs as well as home users, the product allows you to quickly prepare perfectly thin slices of meat and vegetables for your dishes.
Boasting a compact and lightweight design, the Techwood meat slicer allows you to store it in narrow corners and small countertops. Moreover, the product’s removable blade will ensure that you can effortlessly clean the unit for a clean and shiny look.
Furthermore, this product is made from high-quality coated stainless steel with die-cast aluminum housing. Therefore, the unit proves to be far more durable than the majority of its competing products.
Additionally, the Techwood electric meat slicer also boasts a powerful motor of up to 200 watts. As a result, the product can yield fast and impressive results. Equipped with an adjustable thickness knob, the unit allows you to cut the perfect slice of meat with utmost precision.
- Durable die-cast aluminum body
- Adjustable thickness knob
- Compact and lightweight design
- The product is equipped with 4 rubber feet to keep it stable when you cut your food
- The on/off power button is implemented with safety features to make sure that you will not accidentally turn on the blade
- This slicer machine is easy to use and clean
- The unit’s paint coating is likely to chip
|Product Dimensions||13.5 x 8.2 x 9.9 inches|
|Material||Stainless steel, die-cast aluminum|
14. AICOK Electric Deli 7.5” Meat Slicer
(Best with Serrated Blades)
If you want a meat slicer with a perfectly serrated blade, the AICOK electric meat slicer is definitely the ideal choice for you. Made from hardened stainless steel with a few upgrades from previous models, this product will make sure that slicing through food is a breeze.
Thanks to its built-in thickness control knob, this meat slicer from AICOK allows you to adjust the thickness of your slice. As a result, producing a perfect slice of food is as easy as ABC with this fantastic product.
Furthermore, this electric meat slicer also comes with a detachable design. This means that you can easily remove its blade, food carriage, as well as the pusher for easy cleanup. Therefore, you will no longer have to worry about hidden debris of food stuck on your meat slicer.
- Hardened stainless steel serrated blade
- Can yield consistent results
- Adjustable thickness control knob available
- Removable components for easy cleanup
- The product features sturdy non-slip feet to make sure that it will not slip
- Thanks to its built-in food pusher, the meat slicer can keep your food tightly in place so that you can have a firm grip on the food
- The meat slicer’s On/Off switch is specifically designed so that it will not give you power shock for safe operation
- The unit boasts a space-saving and compact design
- The product’s serrated blade might be somewhat hard to sharpen
|Product Dimensions||16.33 x 10.60 x 10.6 inches|
|Material||Stainless steel, die-cast aluminum|
|Blade Diameter||7.5 inches|
15. CUSIMAX Electric Removable Stainless Steel Blade 7.5” Meat Slicer
Another outstanding electric meat slicer you should check out for quick and efficient meat preparation, this product from CUSIMAX boasts a state-of-the-art bearing as well as an innovative belt drive structure for the most optimal slicing results.
Furthermore, the CUSIMAX electric meat slicer also boasts a hidden track design with a removable blade. As a result, you will find cleaning this machine quite easy. What’s more, the removable parts are all dishwasher-safe, thus cutting down on the time needed for cleanup.
Additionally, this slicer machine also offers absolute precision when it comes to slice thickness. With its control knob, the product allows you to change the slice’s thickness anywhere from paper-thin to as thick as 0.75 inches.
- Advanced bearing and innovative belt drive
- No need for lubricant
- Easy to maintain and operate
- Removable blade
- Dishwasher-safe components
- The product has a non-skid base, allowing it to stay put when you’re cutting meat
- This meat slicer is implemented with safety protection for maximum protection
- This model is easy to use and clean
- The product can get overheated easily
|Product Dimensions||16.51 x 12.13 x 11.34 inches|
|Blade Diameter||7.5 inches|
Now, let me provide you with a detailed buying guide to ensure that you will know what to look for when buying meat slicers.
First, you need to pay attention to the meat slicer’s blade diameter or length. With a larger blade, you will be able to cut longer chunks of food. This will especially come in handy if you’re trying to cut a whole chicken, turkey, steaks, or bacon.
The materials used for making a meat slicer can determine its longevity. Therefore, you should look for products that are made from premium-quality materials such as stainless steel or die-cast aluminum.
As you have probably noticed, most meat slicers are implemented with an adjustable thickness knob, which allows you to choose your preferred thickness setting.
However, different products might have different slice thickness ranges. This means that some certain models might not be able to produce that specific thickness you need while some can. Therefore, you should check out how thin/thick the slicers can cut.
Ease Of Operation
One huge advantage of a meat slicer is the convenience it can bring about. Therefore, it would defeat the whole purpose if your meat slicer is hard to use. After all, it’s always preferable that the model you get is easy to operate.
Some specific details you can look into to ensure ease of operation is its handle, which should provide a comfortable and secure grip. Furthermore, the product should angle its carriage to ensure that you can rest comfortably in its cradle.
Furthermore, you can choose products with a sliding carriage, which will ensure the slicing motion is smoother and more efficient.
Kind Of Motor
Meat slicers use two main types of motors – which are belt-driven and gear-driven. In general, belt-driven meat slicers are preferable as they offer better durability, while gear-driven models might be more vulnerable to breakdowns.
At the end of the day, a meat slicer can be somewhat dangerous to use as it features a razor-sharp blade. It is for this reason that you should choose a model which implements several safety issues, especially if you have small children in your house.
For instance, your meat slicer should have a non-skid base or suction cups to ensure that it will stay in place as you cut your food. Furthermore, the model you buy should have a blade cover to make sure that the blade’s sharp edge is not exposed when it’s not in use.
Furthermore, you can also consider getting products with safety shields or thumb guards, which will protect you as you cut your meat.
How Do You Sharpen A Meat Slicer’s Blade?
When using a meat slicer, one of the most important things you need to do is learn how to sharpen the product’s blade. Sharpening its blade will allow you to improve its longevity and ensure that the product can yield consistent results with every cut.
If you don’t know how to sharpen the blade of a meat slicer, you can have a look at the video below for a visual demonstration:
How To Use A Meat Slicer?
One of the most important things you need to remember while using a meat slicer is to wear protective gloves for safety measures. This means you will need a pair of cut-resistant gloves and vinyl gloves when operating a meat slicer.
To operate a meat slicer, first, you need to pull the unit’s carriage towards you. Then, put your chunk of meat into the slicer’s carriage and lock it in place. After that, you’ll need to adjust the thickness control to select the slice thickness.
Only when you get all of that down should you plug in the slicer’s power cord and turn it on. When operating the slicer, remember to push the unit using only its handle to ensure that your hand is nowhere near the blade.
After you’re done slicing your meat, turn off the machine and proceed to clean it.
How To Clean A Meat Slicer?
Always make sure that your meat slicer is completely turned off before you start cleaning it. Then, you can disassemble the slicer’s carriage and submerge the part in warm water for cleaning.
You will also need to remove the blade of a meat slice to clean it. First, you should remove the slicer’s blade cover to clean behind the plate. Remember that when you clean the back of the blade, always use strokes from the center of the blade outwards.
Then, you can use blade removal tools to disassemble the blade from its main unit. Carefully clean the blade and screw it back on the machine once it’s clean.
If you need a visual demonstration on how to use and clean a meat slicer, you can check out the following video:
I’m sure that you will want to find out everything there is about a meat slicer. Therefore, I will provide you with essential information about these products.
My Top Pick
For my top pick of the best meat slicer in 2020, I’d recommend the Chef’s Choice Electric Meat Slicer, which can provide fast and efficient results. Furthermore, this product is equipped with various safety measures to ensure that you will not encounter any accident in the kitchen.
I hope that you’ve managed to find the best meat slicer to up your cooking game. If there’s anything you want to find out more about meat slicers, feel free to ask me in the comment section.