This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc.
its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #OREOCookieBalls #CollectiveBias and
Need a quick no-bake, knock-their-socks-off holiday dessert? These snow globe OREO cookie balls are the perfect delectable treat to take to your next cookie exchange. You'll have the favorite on the plate! Too pretty to eat? Don't worry, they are so easy to make that you can whip up another batch in a snap.
You'll start with the original OREO cookie ball recipe:
- 1 pkg (8oz) brink of cream cheese, softened.
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- 4 pkgs (4oz) semi sweet baking chocolate, melted
- MIX cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- SHAPE into 48 (1-inch) balls.Freeze balls 10 min. Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
- CUSTOMIZE it with your own ingredients or decorative skills.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm.
- Share and Enjoy!
Optional: candy melts, sprinkles, frosting
Time to make! I crushed the OREO cookies in my mini-prep food processor.
Crushed and ready to add the cream cheese!
Mix the cream cheese until cookie crumbs are evenly coated.
Shape the 1-inch cookie balls:
Here's the inside of the cookie balls: